Webworx International Pty Limited (ACN 085 974 072)
These are the Minimum Standards for Hardware and Software to meet our service obligations for Managed Services Agreements.
- All devices must be “current” and licensed appropriately for business use. Current is defined as receiving security patches/updates (eg: Windows Server 2012R2 is EOL and will no longer be current as of October 10, 2023).
- All newly provisioned devices must have a processor that is within 2 generations of the latest revision.
- All existing provisioned devices must have a processor that is within 4 generations of the latest revision.
- All devices must be setup with our provided security suite (EDR/XDR, threat hunting, SASE, etc.)
- All devices must be encrypted upon provisioning to an end user.
- Local Admin access is strictly prohibited on all devices and systems.
We will update this list from time to time as certain technologies age and other technologies are released and tested by us.